Trimr Protein Shake Bottle, Plum, 24 Fl Oz, 1 ea

by Trimr

Water Bottle + Shaker Bottle In One Dual Opening Cap: Chug + Sip 3 Ultra-Soft Naked Coating 5 Patented Rigid Straw 8 Ergonomic Design 10 Piston-like Agitator 11 Non-Slip Rubber Base The Trimr bottle combines the best features of a water bottle and a shaker bottle into one beautifully designed vessel you ll use daily. Crafted of premium earth-friendly materials, the Trimr bottle is BPA free, leak proof, odor resistant and dishwasher safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trimr Protein Shake Bottle, Plum, 24 Fl Oz, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoBonney Lake, WA
I am strangely obsessed with this shaker bottle! I love how the mixer is attached to the straw, no losing it when washing! I also love that you can either drink the with straw of open the top to drink like a cup! I bought this on Amazon after looking for better options than normal shakers. I definitely will be going to get every color they have!
5 years ago
Perfect for smooths and protian shakes on the go and I love that its purple I wounder if they have it red too.