BY TRIMAX SPORTS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

PurEarth Ekko Mat 4mm Blue. Made of eco friendly TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer & Rubber). Dual sided pattern and use featuring extra long 72 length. Navy Blue Color. Antibacterial closed cell design for easy cleaning. Latex free non toxic decomposable degradable & very light weight for travel. Good choice of regular or hot yoga. Free internet downloadable instructional video & exercise chart. see more...

Review (1)
Amira S.
I used to have this mat in purple and I loved it. I wore out one side halfway through the year and the other side has pretty good traction still. Very good for traction. Don't expect it to last forever, especially if you do hot yoga. I don't do hot yoga but I practice everyday and it wore out in about a year. But its a good price to keep buying it again.

So, I bought another mat this year and I kind of regret it. The quality isn't as good as my 4mm. I got 5mm this time and the traction is a lot worse. I find my hands slipping in down dog but besides that it is great. Hardly smelled when I got it. It's longer than my last mat. I love the colours, it's much brighter. I totally recommend this mat if you are a beginner-intermediate yogi who doesn't practice hot yoga!