Trim Two-sided Tweezers. Slant Tip & Point Tip Tweezer. 1 Pc. by Trim

by Trim

TWO-SIDED TWEEZERS;permanently aligned tips grasp even the finest hairs;point tip and slant tip to satisfy your tweezing preference;quality stainless steel design for long lasting performance and durability;from the brand you know and trust

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Two-sided Tweezers. Slant Tip & Point Tip Tweezer. 1 Pc. by Trim!
Weiser, ID
My daughter really liked this product. She said they worked great. The price was great! She loved that it was two-sided, for the shorter eyebrow hairs.
Iowa, LA
Best tweezers ever.  Love the pointed side for plucking stray hairs.  very precise tool.  It is also good for removing splinters.
Mobile, AL
Gets those unwanted pesky hairs. It takes a long time for these to go dull. I always lose mine and when I buy new ones these are what I always pick up.
FLAGLER, CO
Works great to get the job done! Even works great for the fine hairs that are light and hard to see! I am happy to recommend this product to anyone!
Brooklyn
Really easy to use .I always pick me up tweezers but these last a long time & are comfortable to use . You should always pick your self a tweezer up
Wilmington
This tweezer set is super good to take on the go. The point tip gets right into your hard to reach spots and the other side is super good as well
Ravenden
It gets the job done so can't complain on it. So far good for the price. No complaining from myself. If looking for affordable here you go
Saint Paul
I have bought several pairs of these due to constantly losing them lol but these are by far my favorite and would definitely recommend
Kansas
I love these they are very precise and sharpe and help me get all the hairs and they also don't cost a fortune like all of the tweezers
america
I use these in my everyday life my eyebrows have a mind of there own and grow back rapidly so i forever need tweezers this work great

Looking for your answer?