BY TRIM

TWO-SIDED TWEEZERS;permanently aligned tips grasp even the finest hairs;point tip and slant tip to satisfy your tweezing preference;quality stainless steel design for long lasting performance and durability;from the brand you know and trust see more...

Arielle P.
Newaygo, MI
These tweezers definitely work for what I needed them for. They help with eye brow plucking, pulling slivers out of my children's and husband's hands and feet, and definitely aide in the removal of foreign bodies that one may encounter in every day life. The only downside I found was after a bit of use, the metal they're composed of bends too easily. Definitely recommend these for use but not for everything or rough circumstances
Kristy A.
I like them really helped me get them buggy eye brows done and looking good i would definitely recommend these to anyone the tip and the way there made really is helpful to get those pesky hairs on ur brows.....i buy the off brandd they work just as good as name brand stuff
alexis p.
Long Beach
I love these! They’re so versatile and not to mention really good quality. I’ve had mine for years, it’s undergone hundreds of uses and still works like a charm! Definitely worth getting, for sure recommend!
Sierre T.
i likes it because it’s nice and tweezed goood. and everything. it helps with my eyebrows and helps with splinters and it’s just great all around and what not. .
bd-feb2 t.
Atlanta
These tweezers helped my eyebrows have the perfect shape. there easy to clean. I love how it gets the job done without me having to pay over $20. Even gets the hairs that are hard to see or grip when I'm working with other tweezers. I walk around very confident about my eyebrows instead of being self conscious. So very appreciative of this product.
Melissa W.
Medina, NY
I'm not a big fan of these. I bought them on clearance and I find that I have to re-bend them open almost every time I want to use them.  They work ok then but definitely do not hold their shape.  I only paid $1 so at least I got my money's worth.
Drea G.
Tracy, CA
I get stubborn chin hairs and eyebrow hairs so,the pointy side is nice to grip the smallee hairs more efficiently.I like how both sides are easy to use and the price is affordable! They are definitely great quality and I let everyone know where to but them at.
Ashley M.
Lubbock
How does anyone go through a day without tweezers? I use these for eyelash application to brow maintenance. These provide a very accurate point without accident grabbing surrounding hairs and leading to an over plucked look.
Xochilt F.
I love these tweezers because they do a big job to me they do take off all the hair you have.I really recommend you buying the tweezers in this mark because it works great I love it.I give these tweezers a A.
Lori S.
Marengo
These so what they're supposed to do! They grasp hairs with no problems. I make sure to never lose my tweezers since it seems that finding a good pair that plucks hair can be more difficult than it ought to be. Nail clippers can be easily replaced, but not tweezers!

Amazon