BY TRIM #45 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Trim slant-tip tweezers see more...

Trim Tweezers With Slant Tip Eye Care Implements
  • "I think these are great for daily use. The slant is great for grooming eyebrows, and the grip is great so it's easy to grasp hair, slivers, anything." in 7 reviews
Shasha S.
Kelly G.
Brentwood, TN
Honestly when I bought these tweezers I was just looking to buy the cheapest that I could find. These tweezers did not disappoint! They have held up well and I can’t say that I’ve had any issues with them! I would definitely recommend these especially for how inexpensive they are!
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
These tweezers are quiet nice. They are perfectly slanted so it is easier to pluck the eyebrow hairs that need to be pulled out. They are around $2.00 at Walmart or at least they were when I purchased them last year. If I loose them I will surely purchase them again.
Anna N.
Charlotte, NC
These are my go-to tweezers! The slant tip is perfect for getting those pesky eyebrows that are out of place. The quality is also great- they don’t skip out of my hands or seem too light. Would recommend as a staple in your beauty bag!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I am surprised to see how affordable these are, my husband bought them so I had no idea how much they cost. These are the only tweasers I can use to get my eyebrows in shape. They've been amazing for a few years and I think I should buy another now!
Staci S.
Corbin
This is my favorite brand of tweezers! They are very reasonably priced, especially considering they last for what seems like forever. I have branched out and tried other brands, but always find myself coming back to these.
Sara S.
I buy these in a pinch, but they just aren’t as precise as other brands. Even when I get lucky and get a good pair, they just don’t last very long at all. The price is okay if you’re traveling and forgot your good pair.
Amy N.
These tweezers make plucking your eyebrows so much easier! The slant helps to get the small hairs that others can’t normally get. I would definitely recommend the trim tweezers if you are in the market for new tweezers!
Kelly T.
Idabel
I have found that these are the only tweezers that work for me. They grip those stubborn hairs very well. I have not found another pair of tweezers that compare. I am very happy with them. Great product.
Kayla C.
I'm not sure how you could go wrong with a pair of tweezers. These work great for me and I'm able to accurately remove my unwanted facial hair with minimal pain. I purchased my pair at target for a great price, and they've held up over years of use. Great product!

back