BY TRIM

Trim slant-tip tweezers see more...

Trim Tweezers With Slant Tip Eye Care Implements
  • "I think these are great for daily use. The slant is great for grooming eyebrows, and the grip is great so it's easy to grasp hair, slivers, anything." in 7 reviews
Shasha S.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I am surprised to see how affordable these are, my husband bought them so I had no idea how much they cost. These are the only tweasers I can use to get my eyebrows in shape. They've been amazing for a few years and I think I should buy another now!
Staci S.
Corbin
This is my favorite brand of tweezers! They are very reasonably priced, especially considering they last for what seems like forever. I have branched out and tried other brands, but always find myself coming back to these.
Sara S.
I buy these in a pinch, but they just aren’t as precise as other brands. Even when I get lucky and get a good pair, they just don’t last very long at all. The price is okay if you’re traveling and forgot your good pair.
Amy N.
These tweezers make plucking your eyebrows so much easier! The slant helps to get the small hairs that others can’t normally get. I would definitely recommend the trim tweezers if you are in the market for new tweezers!
Kayla C.
I'm not sure how you could go wrong with a pair of tweezers. These work great for me and I'm able to accurately remove my unwanted facial hair with minimal pain. I purchased my pair at target for a great price, and they've held up over years of use. Great product!
Jennifer V.
It was very nice good product very useful for me. And it was cheap and that was good.  It wasn't pricey it was a good price.  I use it every 2 days and that's enough.  I didn't try other types but it' good yeah.  I am sayfisfoeff
Cristiana P.
Virginia Beach
Very versatile beauty tool. Great slant tip and grip. I never leave the house without it. I also buy two at a time because everyone knows the get lost and I can not be without it!
Whitley G.
Newburgh, Indiana
These tweezers are great. They’re extremely sharp and can even pluck the most difficult hairs. I was able to find them at Walmart. And unlike the elf tweezers, they were extremely easy to use! I would recommend this if you’re looking for an affordable pair of tweezers.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
These tweezers are quiet nice. They are perfectly slanted so it is easier to pluck the eyebrow hairs that need to be pulled out. They are around $2.00 at Walmart or at least they were when I purchased them last year. If I loose them I will surely purchase them again.

Walmart