BY TRIM #53 in Nail Files

Great for gel nails! shapes natural and artificial nails. smooth and reduce artificial nail seams and edges. see more...

Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trim always have great quality nail files! They roughness on the file lasts a lot longer than competitors. I buy mine at the local retailer store, Walmart. They are a great value and I will continue to buy again in the future, as well as recommend to others!
Poba Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not the best but I use it quiet often. When I just want to file twice and fast Iike 1 and 2. To make sure my nail is not going to stick to my clothes.i recommend it, it is a hand bag must have.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Trim Gel nail salon board nail file is awesome!! It is so easy to use and I love how my nails feel after I use it for a home manicure.  It is so easy, I even have my daughter use it as well.  We both love this product and recommend it to all who want to try it!
Katherin N.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho esta lima, a pesar de que cuando la uso parezco la chica fastidiada en clase jajajaj, pero me relaja limarme las uñas, creo que deberian mejorar es un poco es cuanto mmm no se como decirlo, ''dura el efecto para limar las uñas''...? pero a pesar de todo no es un mal produto y saca de aprietos
Anais G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that the Trim nail file is cheap and affordable, it also comes in multi packs depending on how many you need or how often you use them. They are easy to use and work on toes, fingers and fake nails. This is my all time favorite nail file I have to have when doing my nails
Mallory C.
North Little Rock, AR
I love using products similar to the products they use at the nail salon. I tend to break the smaller nail files but I don't have a problem with these. They are easy to use and do a better job than most others. I will absolutely buy again.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Trim products for your manicure and pedicure needs. Trim TRIM Gel Nail Salon Board Nail Files are so great for your nails. I personally feel like they are so much more gentle and they also work great. I feel like such a professional when I use this product
Rose A.
Santa Fe , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Trim products are honestly the best of the best! Truly hard to beat! I've been using these for years and can't say enough good things. There is no comparison to other brands. Would totally recommend to others!
Meaghan M.
This nail file works well, but no better than any other nail file that I have used before. The price is good on this nail file so I would definitely still recommend using it because it works just as well as any other nail file, but it is inexpensive.
Erin C.
Cambridge , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of my nail files are from
Trim . I like the longer thicker files cause it gives me more ease to really shape my nail correctly. The Emory boards come in some really fun and cute colors and patterns😊