BY TRIM #51 in Nail Files

Great for gel nails! shapes natural and artificial nails. smooth and reduce artificial nail seams and edges. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn, NY
Some would say that a nail file is just a nail file but for me it's not. For me a nail file has to be able to file a nail without having to exhaust myself from putting so much pressure just to shape my nail. I am also very picky on how course the nail grit is because I don't want to slice my finger open (because it's happened to me before) from a really course file. Therefore I find that the Trim File works best for me.
irin s.
irin s.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product its very durable to the touch and it last really long . i would buy the product again just because of that. love the color it really stands out when you do my nails cause i kind of get messy when I'm getting myself together .the bright color stands out .. so i can find it easily
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mill Hall, PA
I love these boards! I keep them everywhere. I keep one in my car, my desk at work, my bathroom, you name it!

These boards last a very long time! The edges are sturdy and consistent. They don't fall apart or flake like other boards do.

I would highly recommend purchasing these nail files.
Mimi L.
Mimi L.
I don't really have much to say about this, because it's a nail file. It works well, it files my nails, and it lasts a good amount of time. I also very much enjoy the price tag, because everything is so expensive these days, even nail files. Glad that trim isn't off their game.
Anna C.
Anna C.
My job requires me to wash my hands frequently. Because of this my nails require a lot of attention. I need to keep my nails trimmed and filed to prevent breakage. Trimm Emery Boards get the job done at a very reasonable price. I am a repeat buyer and recommend this product.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I have used this nail file a couple of times, and feel that it is just a little too rough for my nails. It doesnt really do what its suppose to, instead it rips up my nails and leaves them jagged. Was a little pricey, but wanted to try because I had a coupon for the item.
Lana B.
Lana B.
This is a superb nail file. Other nail files can't stand up to this. I picked this up at Harmon Face Values and am in love. It's a great nail file and can stand up to many uses, but is somewhat pricey for just one nail file. I will buy again, but may look for a coupon.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I like this product and how easy it is to use. It feels like I am getting a salon experience at home when I do my own nails. I would recommend this product to those that may not have the time to visit a nail shop on a consistent basis. I will use this product again.
diana r.
diana r.
Riverside, CA
I really like the Trim Gel Salon Board Nail file it leave your nail really nice. I will really buy it again compared to other brands I really like how it leaves your nails after filing them for me I like to do them myself then going to a salon I really recommend
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Brandon, FL
I recently stopped wearing fake nails and so my nails became very brittle. I love having one of these files around to help keep my nails maintained. If my line of profession I have to keep my nails short and groomed and this product helps me keep them that way