BY TRIM #40 in Nail Clippers

The trim nail clippers have a quality steel design for long lasting performance and durability. this set contains both a nail clipper and a toenail clipper. non-slip grips have been added for comfort and control. Catches nail clippings. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa S.
Waynesfield
These are the best nail clippers I have ever used. They are easy to hold in either hand and very very sharp. I got these at Walmart and will be going back for another set. They were very reasonably priced for the 2 pack. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Great long lasting/ no chipping clippers. I have a set in my purse and in the car. The best part is that I never have to worry about these destroying my nails like some other brands
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
This product is fabulous especially if you have small children! It’s a great price and I have had mine for a couple of years now! I will continue to buy this brand! I like that it has the plastic on the outside...I call them guards and it keeps the trimmings from flying off!
Valerie C.
Great clippers and the rubber handles really help getting a good grip. Love them for trimming my Childrens nails, really make a quick job of it. These are the second set I’ve bought and will definitely buy again and recommend to friends. Love them!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Love the way these are able to be gripped. Everyone has that little toe they can’t quite get their foot to sit right in order to get. Well these clippers do not slip right when you get it. They are not high in price and work great.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I prefer Trim Ergo nail clippers because of their easy to grip handle. It makes it much more easy to hang on to when you're clipping each nail. They are the best I have yet to use.
Randee K.
baldwin city
Love the grip on this set of clippers. However I found them difficult to use. They didn’t fit on my nail easily due to the “shield” type feature on the sides on the blades.
Ashlynn C.
I've had these clippers for a couple years now, and they've lasted really well. I bought it at Walmart for a pretty cheap price. It's made to be ergonomic and more comfortable to hold, and it is. It is quite bulky though, but it isn't advertised to be sleek. You get what you ask for. It is hard to get nail bits out if they don't want to come out on their own, though.
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID
These are great clippers. I love the grips that are part of the clippers. I don't like to touch metal and enjoy the grips. They're easy to grip and comfortable to hold as well. I got them from Walgreens and I tend to buy Trim products for my nails.