BY TRIM #33 in Nail Clippers

The trim nail clippers have a quality steel design for long lasting performance and durability. this set contains both a nail clipper and a toenail clipper. non-slip grips have been added for comfort and control. Catches nail clippings. see more...

Lilly M.
Dallas
Love how they dont make the loud click sound after you cut lol. They dont give you no hassile works very fine. They dont make your nails fly all over the place once you clip them , also love the colors not your plain silver ones ! Recommend very much !
🎀Contina G.
hattiesburg
I love the trim nail clippers they trim my nails and my toenails very nice. I love how they never break and they're tough enough for my husband and kids to use them
Melissa P.
RED BAY, AL
This product is fabulous especially if you have small children! It’s a great price and I have had mine for a couple of years now! I will continue to buy this brand! I like that it has the plastic on the outside...I call them guards and it keeps the trimmings from flying off!
Katharina A.
Orick
This clippers are fantastic and easy to hold. They do a great job of giving a precision clip for your nails. I have had the same set for over a year, still works as well as it did out of the package. I'd say it was a good purchase for the price. Highly recommended.
Nicole A.
Chelsea
These Trim nail clippers are great! They are easy to use and don't slip out of my hand while I'm clipping like some other clippers do. They also stay sharp for a long time.
Valerie C.
Alexandria
Great clippers and the rubber handles really help getting a good grip. Love them for trimming my Childrens nails, really make a quick job of it. These are the second set I’ve bought and will definitely buy again and recommend to friends. Love them!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Love the way these are able to be gripped. Everyone has that little toe they can’t quite get their foot to sit right in order to get. Well these clippers do not slip right when you get it. They are not high in price and work great.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Great long lasting/ no chipping clippers. I have a set in my purse and in the car. The best part is that I never have to worry about these destroying my nails like some other brands
Randee K.
baldwin city
Love the grip on this set of clippers. However I found them difficult to use. They didn’t fit on my nail easily due to the “shield” type feature on the sides on the blades.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!