BY TRIM

Nail kit 03283 trim 8pc care see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela S.
Has everything you need for nail prep of the main and keeping your nails in shape! The only thing missing is the rubbing alcohol. It is very easy to use and find what you are looking for and comes with a case. I bought this at Wal-Mart and would definitely buy it again!
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
Todo los acceso ríos que necesitas para hacer tu manicura y pedicura en casa, corta cutículas, corta uñas para manos y pies, limas me ha encantado y el precio $9,89
Liliana O.
This mini-manicure set has to be the best thing for my nails all at home!! It has everything you need for a perfect looking set of nails. It is very affordable and can be found at any drugstore !! I would totally buy this again and I recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable product that is useful
katie c.
Mountain Home
I received this kit as a gift. I do like it, it's perfect for traveling and for maybe storing in your car of you're like me and need to have a file on hand at all times. But I do think the products are a little cheaply made, but I guess that's fair since the kit is not super expensive.
Amber B.
I love this little kit! It comes in handy and has everything you need for a quick trim. I love for my nails to be clean cut and looking really nice and this is the ticket to that! I bought this at walmart and it was really cheap! I would buy it again given the chance.
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
I love this kit! It has everything you need, all in one package for an essential manicure/pedicure. Everything is easy to use and you can find at Walmart for a great price. They make excellent gifts for friends and family as well. I would recommend to others.
Sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Have had this kit for years and highly recommend it. bought it on a whim because I needed some clippers and this wasn't much more. So glad I got this as it has kept my nails fresh and manicured. Not the best finger nail file but easy to replace that!
Kari U.
Chatfield, MN
I bought these kits for all of my co-workers to keep in their desks as someone is always looking for a file.  They are great for an office birthday party gift or secret santa Christmas gift for co-workers.
Emily C.
Coralville, IA
I liked the idea of a little travel kit of mani/pedi products however it does not match the quality of other trim products. If you're looking for buffers and files I would go for one of their other products.
kim K.
Bremen
I LIKE AND REGULARLY USE THIS PRODUCT. IT'S ALL YOU NEED IN ONE SET. YOU CAN USE IT ON NAILS AND TOES WITH EASE. IT'S ALSO A GREAT PRICE AT WALMART OR DOLLAR GENERAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE.