BY TRIM

Professional quality. Stainless steel. With metal case. Stainless steel. Permanently-aligned tips allow you to grasp even the most difficult hairs. Handy storage case for protection. Great for travel. Directions For Use: For best results apply a clean warm damp washcloth to the area to open pores. Grasp a single strand of hair as close to the base as possible and gently pull out in the direction in which the hair grows. Warning Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use by children. Pack of 6 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Laura L.
Washington, DC
These tweezers are kind of stiff and the tip is thick. That being said, it gets the job done for anything that doesn't need to be super precise. It holds on to the hair well, but I wish it were less difficult to hold and use.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
These serve their purpose wonderfully. I love the slanted tip. I don't know why, but the slant works better than a flat end. They could be a little sharper, though. Sharp works better than blunt on stubborn facial hairs.
Stormy K.
This is a cheap price and it gets those annoying little hairs! I got mine at a local drug store. I have a stupid whisker under my chin, and for me having that at my age is soo embarrassing! This gets it on the spot.
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
These are my favorite tweezers! I tweeze between waxed and have found that these hold up and always make touch ups a breeze! Super inexpensive and I would recommend to everyone!
Angela J.
Malakoff, TX
I am always on the hunt for good tweezers. I pluck my own brows so I need something that will really grip those hairs. This brand always holds up against my gnarly eyebrows.
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
Where would I be without me tweezers??? I use these to keep my eyebrows in line at all times and they're super easy to use and don't slip!!
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Has the perfect slant for those hard to get hairs. Easy to use and does not rust . Last long as long as you don't misplace them lol
Alyssa C.
These are pretty good tweezers. It is pretty easy to get the hair out and it doesn't snip you as much as other brands.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Trim products is well designed for my needs. So whether I need tweezers or nail care stuff I always pick Trim
Danielle H.
Woodville, AL
Nice slant for getting the stubborn eyebrow hair that refuses to come out. Easy to get just one single hair