BY TRIM

Man Care Men s Grooming Products 2 Helps Remove Splinters Easily 3 Point Tip for Precision see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather C.
Heather C.
Radford, VA
Does what it says and got at the dollar store cheap and easy to use.They Dont have any sharp edges but the tip defiantly gets the hard pieces to get especially blond ones.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
I love these tweezers. They get into the hard spots and make hair removal easier. I would recommend these as they work as well as any other I've tried.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Bailey, NC
These are great tweezers. I've had the same pair for several years and they still work fine. I generally use these every day and they never disappoint.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Can use for so many different things! I think we have two pairs of these in our home. one in our emergency first aide kit and one in our bathroom
Amber R.
Amber R.
Andalusia, AL
I bought these a long time ago. And they still work amazing. I Never have any issues using them. And they still having gone dull yet.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Best tweezers ever, gets all the small hairs I cannot get with the wider tweezers, great price. Very easy to use, would buy again.
Jacki S.
Jacki S.
Fordland, MO
Love my tweezers. They are durable and sturdy and do so well on my eyebrows and any crazy stray unwanted hairs I have anywhere
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Hit and miss with these tweezers, some of the ends don't touch properly when squeezed together so they can't grab the hair
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Middle River, MD
The absolute best tweezers ive ever used. They get any hair any where! They are thin and sharp. Very easy to hold and use
Ana E.
Ana E.
Yuma, AZ
Love using these tweezers in between my eyebrow threading. Easy to use and efficient. Also easy to clean.