BY TRIM

Man Care Men s Grooming Products 2 Helps Remove Splinters Easily 3 Point Tip for Precision see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
Very nice, normal tweezers. They get the job done exactly the way you would expect a good pair of tweezers to do. They are quite affordable compared to other brands and they hold up just as well. I use them several times a week for my eyebrows. I have been using these for quite some time and I would highly recommend them.
Carla O.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for Many purposes....From getting the smallest of splinters out of skin, those tiny eyebrows that you can't get with regular slanted tweezers all the way to carrying a bug out of the house because I do not like killing bugs.
They are my go to tweezers.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trim splinter tweezers are great. I live in the desert and it never fails someone will get a cactus needle in them. These tweezers make easy work of it. Good tools to have on hand.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I love these tweezers because they aren't cheap and
they grab well. There's nothing worse than picking
at something with damaged tweezers. I especially love
the price. I bought mine at CVS. I recommend this product.
Bethany K.
PORTLAND , OR
Getting the job done like a tweezer should. My mom had these growing up and now they are scattered all over my house in each room because you never know when you will need one. My go to eyebrow plucker for just a quick touch up and whatever else needs to happen
Bethany H.
Osage, MN
Not sure what I can say about tweezers. They worked for what I needed them for. I don't even know what some alternatives would be. I have sensitive skin. Bought them at Target.
Heather C.
Radford, VA
Does what it says and got at the dollar store cheap and easy to use.They Dont have any sharp edges but the tip defiantly gets the hard pieces to get especially blond ones.
Baylee J.
The Colony, TX
This pair of tweezers never worked quite right except for a small corner in the slant. The ends did not come together correctly. I have had good luck with other Trim tweezers and still use these, only wish they were more convenient to use than they are.
Leanna B.
I love these tweezers are awesome! They grab even the finest hairs that are really hard to see and you get a really close pull to the root which keeps the hairs away for longer. I would definitely recommend these tweezers to anyone who needs to remove some fine hairs.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great tweezers. I've had the same pair for several years and they still work fine. I generally use these every day and they never disappoint.