BY TRIM

Man Care Men s Grooming Products 2 Helps Remove Splinters Easily 3 Point Tip for Precision see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shasha S.
Julia K.
Harvest, AL
I'm guilty of over-plucking my brows back in high school, and I had an unhealthy obsession with tweezers. This brand was always my favorite because of how precise it is!
Elizabeth C.
Used these many times to get out those annoying splinters! It’s not like you’re going to plan when you get a splinter, but having purchased these and kept them handy in my drawer was one of the best decisions ever!
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Lorinda S.
Chehalis
Great product. Easy to use. Package was easy to open. This is what I usually buy when looking for tweezers. The price was good. I bought it at Walmart and I'd buy it again.
Carla O.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
I use these for Many purposes....From getting the smallest of splinters out of skin, those tiny eyebrows that you can't get with regular slanted tweezers all the way to carrying a bug out of the house because I do not like killing bugs.
They are my go to tweezers.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
Very nice, normal tweezers. They get the job done exactly the way you would expect a good pair of tweezers to do. They are quite affordable compared to other brands and they hold up just as well. I use them several times a week for my eyebrows. I have been using these for quite some time and I would highly recommend them.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I love these tweezers because they aren't cheap and
they grab well. There's nothing worse than picking
at something with damaged tweezers. I especially love
the price. I bought mine at CVS. I recommend this product.
Bethany K.
PORTLAND , OR
Getting the job done like a tweezer should. My mom had these growing up and now they are scattered all over my house in each room because you never know when you will need one. My go to eyebrow plucker for just a quick touch up and whatever else needs to happen
Bethany H.
Osage, MN
Not sure what I can say about tweezers. They worked for what I needed them for. I don't even know what some alternatives would be. I have sensitive skin. Bought them at Target.