BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. stainless steel rounded tips to protect sensitive areas precision-ground cutting edges to ensure a sharp, clean cut every time ; see more...

Aly B.
Absolutely love these scissors for trimming up my bushy brows. I never go to get my brows waxed after a few bad bad experiences. Now, I brush my brows up with a spoolie and then trim where needed with these scissors. They are sharp and precise and always cut perfectly. These are the first pair I grab when maintaining my eye brows :)
Katie D.
These are great personal care scissors. I think they work great and they are sharp enough to et the job done but you don't have to worry about cutting yourself or accidently stabbing your nail. They are easy to grip and hold so I would highly recommend them.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I love these to trim my eyebrows since I typically wax them my self. They are super easy to hold and use. I also use them to trim down my false eyelashes as the bands can be too long for my eyes. They are super affordable and work great! Really easy to clean as well!
jmorrow903 M.
Looks just like any other nail scissor but it is not very comfortable to use. Purchased at the local drug store and does not cut the nail, it bends it and then you have to go back and try and actually cut the nail. Would not recommend to others. There are other brands that are better.
Alex M.
These are nice to have in my purse, I use them all the time and they have lasted for a really long time. They are super affordable and can be purchased at most retailers and several drug stores carry them as well. I would recommend this product. Trim has great products all the way around.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I love Trim scissors tweezers.
They are the most comfortable tweezers that I have ever found. And since I do my own eyebrows I need something that would be very comfortable. And work well.
You can't beat the price at Walmart!!!
So I got a few of them just in case I lose one.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love these because they're small. I'm the type of person who likes to trim my split ends when I see them so I usually care these on me. I purchased mine at Walmart. Price wasn't bad. Under $5. I would purchase again
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
My husband uses these to trim his mustache- he loves them! We always have a pair on hand, and because they are small and portable, he is able to take them with him when he goes on deployment!
Jessica W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use these to tame my insane unibrow when the bulk needs to be trimmed. They are perfect, and the rounded ends make them substantially less dangerous to an uncoordinated lady such as myself. I've had mine for a few years and they still haven't dulled.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
These are a brand sold at DG and are extremely cheap and work well. I purchase all specialty care Trim items because of the price and quality.

Walmart