BY TRIM

Beauty Care Professional Quality 2 Quality Stainless Steel Design 3 Permanently Aligned Tips see more...

Trim Slant Tip Tweezers with Mirror Case, 1 ea
  • "These are great they are slanted and work well for plucking. I have normal skin and they are a great value! " in 9 reviews
Jamie L.
Charlevoix
Love my tweezers! They grab just about any hair I need them to. They are well made and they are well priced. I own several pairs. I keep one in my makeup kit, one in my car, and one in my purse. You never know when you will need a good pair of tweezers!
Arlene W.
Baltimore, MD
Trim Slant Tip Tweezers are in use almost daily. I can get a grip on the unwanted facial hair. With combination oily and dry skin. Trim Slant Tweezers are a good value for the price.

I purchased this item from the local supermarket. These tweezers are on the repeat purchase list.
Mary Beth D.
I love my Trim twisters! The slant tip helps so much when you're trying to get those crazy hairs that won't seem to go away. The price is always good and it is very easy to use. Trim is always my go-to brand.
holly s.
Gibson, TN
i am a woman who uses tweezers almost daily. i love that they close perfectly they have never gotten misshappen or damanged they are perfectly priced...compared to others they are the best. if they ever do break or are lost i will buy again!!!
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
Although I never use the mirror attached I love Trim tweezers because they never fail to have a smooth matching tip that can get even the finest hair. They are a great value and not overly priced like so many other tweezer sets
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Best tweezers on the market. Always have to have a pair of trim in my makeup stash. Great for plucking eyebrows makeup and great for eyelash application. The slant tip that is.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
These are my favorite tweezers! They are so easy to use. The slant tip.makes it easy to remove hard to get tiny hairs. It removes hair without leaving a stump behind. The packaging is also great for travel
Meghan L.
Scranton, PA
I love love love these tweezers! I use these tweezers to touch up my eyebrows and snag stray hairs. The slant on these tweezers allows users to pluck even the smallest peice of eyebrow hair.
Ezrab B.
Lula, GA
Amazing tweezers. Great quality. Quality over quantity. No one can go wrong with investing in a good pair of tweezers. Diamonds aren't a girls best friend, tweezers are!
Haylee W.
I bought this at Walmart, tonight, because I wanted some travel fweezers but the mirror is almost too slender for use. the tweezers are fantastic though.