BY TRIM

Trim Slant Tip Tweezers with Mirror Case: Snap closure makes it easy to drop in your purse or suitcase for travel Professional quality see more...

Trim Slant Tip Tweezers with Mirror Case
  • "Favorite tweezers. I feel like the tips are thinner and allow for more precise tweezing. Slant tip is a must " in 4 reviews
Janet V.
Arlington Hts, IL
These are my holy grail tweezers! I LOVE them. Personally my favorite tweezers are slanted, I feel like they do a really good job when I’m shaping my brows. I’m not a fan of the straight end, they just don’t work for me.
Give the slanted tweezers a try!
I’ve had my recent one for about a year now, still good as new and hasn’t dulled at all.
Angela B.
Bolivar
These tweezers are the bomb.com! They are perscise and the mirror is a plus! My skin is very fair so to be able to get those stray brows so they aren't showing up without trying to pluck over and over again like you have to with other tweezers is awesome!
Brittney S.
rapidan
I keep these tweezers in my purse all the time because you never know when you may need tweezers! I bought this a couple years ago and they’re still holding up well. I never have issues! Highly recommend.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Margareth G.
Broomfield, CO
Trim twizers are really good. Not only theyre cheap but they are also really good. But some of them idk how they just dont pick any hair/not able to. But I still recommend Trim because they are so cheap but their products are good.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN
I really like that these have a mirror. They are sharp and they work well. I would buy these again. I use these once a month and I think I bought them at rite aid. They are a good value.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
Stand tweezers. The different pattern designs are cute and come in handy when I'm searching for the tweezers in the bottom of my purse! Pulls hair with ease. Not too thick to make precise application difficult. I have no complaints about this product.
Zayda P.
I love these tweezers because they're the perfect size. I keep it in my makeup bag. The mirror it probably 92% of the reason why I bought it. It's a great bonus. Never know when you'll be in need of a mirror. The tweezers are great. Definitely recommend this combo.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I'm a tweezer freak and with this mirror it's even better! Everyone says tweezers are the same but if it doesn't grab the way i like i won't use it. It's pointless. I would buy this again the whole thing is perfect.
Katie D.
Norfolk, MA
These work pretty well. I got then at target. The price was reasonable and they are easy insensitive skin. I would use these again. I think it is good value for your money especially compared to more expensive sets.

back