Trim Slant Tip Tweezers (5-29B)

by Trim

Precision tips Life time guarantee Professional quality Eye care implement Lifetime guarantee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Slant Tip Tweezers (5-29B)!
Product Highlights
“Trim Slant Tip Tweezers (5-29B) There is no better tweezers than TRIM in my opinion. I have been using then since I was a teenager. I have a pair in my purse, makeup bag, I'm my bathroom, and at my dressing table. I will not be without my TRIM tweezers .☺” in reviews
Columbus, OH
These are good tweezer for the price point. The tips stay in contact and they don't easily bend out of shape. They are easy to hold and grab on the hairs easily.
Kearny
These tweezers work well. I have bought many times and haven’t been disappointed. I have normal skin. They are better than most brands. The value is good and they aren’t pricey.
Columbia, MO
Descent. They do their job but they do get dull and stop grabbing hairs after a while. Good for the price, maybe $1-4 in Walmart or any drug store.
Freedom, IN
Purchased at: CVS
Nice sharp edges to grasp the hair only issue is if you are plucking thick hairs you need to Chan the edge after each hair for it too grip well
AMES, IA
I like a nice, high arched, well shaped brow so having this on hand is essential to my beauty collection. You can never have too many on hand.
Leighton
I personally like the slanted tweezers myself because when im after one hair its easy to get then having to pull out more than what your after
Jonesboro , AR
Purchased at: Target
I've only use this product once or twice um but it does pinpoint where you wanna grab and pull out is very easy to use I have no problem with
Auburndale, FL
My absolute favorite tweezers! I have 6 of just this one incase i lose one lol if you want amazing tweezers these are the ones you need!
This is the only brand I’ve used since I started tweezing my eyebrows. It definitely gets the job done well at such an affordable price!
Purchased at: Walmart
They are classic. But sometimes that’s not so great. There are a lot of newer innovative designs that make plucking a lot easier.

Looking for your answer?