BY TRIM

Nail care. Professional quality. Purse size. Two Textures: shaping finishing. Directions Start on one side of the nail file in one direction toward the center of the nail using light strokes. Then file the other side of the nail in the same manner to achieve the perfect shape. Using the same procedure smooth away any rough edges with the finishing surface. For best results nails should be filed into an oval shape following fingertip contour. Filing into a point weakens the nail. Warning Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use by children. Pack of 6 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Linda S.
I like to have a solid nail file that doesn't wear down. I can always count on this file. It has a nice tip to get under the nail if you have anything underneath that you want to get out.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Trim Sapphire Manicurist (1 Count.) -It is a bit flimsy, but otherwise gets its job done. I bought this at Walmart, but they are also available at Meijer and other similar stores. I like Meijer's selection of products better, but I was already at Walmart at the time I was in need of this.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I've been watching my grandmother use this same nail file since I was little. They're not the BEST file, but it gets the job done and I use the pointed tip to clean under my nails.
Stephanie C.
I have been using this exact nail file for years! I have bought others, but always end up coming back to this one. It files and buffs the nails and after years of use has never gotten dull. I also love that it has a nice tip to get under the nails and get out dirt etc.
bailey d.
Grandy, NC
Perfect basic nail file...

This is always my go to nail file that I'll randomly grab in drugstores bc I know it will last! My mother used them as I grew up an we still have a few laying around from years ago.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Love all their products I own their nail clippers and their hair cutting scissors at the moment and I love them because they work well and are very affordable.
Tammi J.
UNIONDALE, NY
I love, love, love this nail file! It shapes my nails so wonderfully. And, also helps remove my cuticles once I lift them. This aids in my health nail regimen.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
The only file I use!! It lasts so much longer and I can pop it in recycling!!! I love that it lasts but it works effectively without over filing my nails!
Kat C.
Canton, CT
Alwayzs my go to.I've bought so many over the years just to keep in every possible spot (my car, my bag, bathroom, bedroom, even one for my bf)
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love this file. It shapes the nails nicely and gets the dirt out from under your nails. Reasonably priced. I will definitely buy it again.