Trim Salon Boards uploaded by Elena R.
2 colors available

BY TRIM

Professional acrylic manicures are admittedly costly ... but more home-care nail items are now available, making the do-it-yourself route easier than ever. These Salon Boards feature both fine and light-fine sides so you can quickly and expertly blend and smooth artificial nail seams and edges all by yourself. They also work on natural nails for quick shaping and filing. Shapes natural nails, blends & smooths artificial nail seams and edges. 2 Surfaces: Fine , Light Fine . see more...

Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Great boards for shaping nails. They're nice and wide with a lot of length. This brand is my go-to for these and the price is fantastic. I keep them everywhere. My kitties always steal them to play with them as well. Definitely recommend these.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard enough to smooth snags yet gentle enough to not rip nail beds! I love their entire line!
David S.
David S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a professional dog groomer and vet tech, I have these files everywhere and keep a supply on hand at all times. After clipping nails, I use these to eliminate rough edges and catches, as well as smoothing the freshly cut surface. They are also a great tool for those pups who dislike having nails trimmed, but will sit still while I am gently filing. These work great with little pressure and can actually be washed/disinfected a few times before needing replacing. Simply wash with warm soap and water as if you're washing your hands. They dry quickly without warping.
Anahi O.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this and I will go Lamar all the time it's very affordable and it's really good on my nails like it's not a high-end brand but it definitely gives high-end results I would not buy any other nail filer because this one is just great and why would I go out and pay 100 bucks on something that I can get for five bucks not that that's the price I'm just you know giving you our example but seriously it's an amazing product I would recommend it it's very affordable you get results fast it's really really amazing
Lani T.
Lani T.
I really enjoy this product it helps me shape my nails just the way I want them to they stay rough for a long time and is easy to use. I think they are worth the price because they last longer than others. I would recommend this product to others because it works very well for me I know it'll work for you
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great file to smooth out rough edges on nails so you don't snag or tear them. You can also shape them before painting them, if your into that. These are disposable and cheap enough that you can get them anywhere and toss when done. I would use them and replace with each use to limit chance of infection.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another product from Trim that is perfect for the price. Emery boards and salon boards don't last forever, and spending more on them just means cash in the trash. These work great, last a good while, and the price is great. Plus, they're available at just about every store you're bound to come across.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for maintaining smooth even nails. I like the coarse side for taking down the length and the fine side for finishing. I usually pick these up every 4 months or so to keep my nails in top shape. More affordable than going to a nail salon every time I need to touch up my nails!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only boards I use.  They are easy to hold and stand the test of time.  I like the two different sides which allow me to finish off my nails with a smooth, clean finish.  They are very reasonably priced, so i usually have a couple laying around the house at any given time.
McKenzie O.
McKenzie O.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use these boards to manicure my baby's nails! My son has very soft flexible nails, making them really hard to clip. Luckily, these files are sturdy and effective! I don't have to worry about cutting little man's fingers and he gets a smooth, rounded tip. No complaints!