Trim Safety Scissors 3.5

Trim Safety Scissors 3.5" (2-Pack)

BY TRIM

Trim Safety Scissors 3.5
Trim Safety Scissors 3.5" (2-Pack)
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I initially really liked this product simply because it never let me cut my nails to short.  As I've used the product it's become increasingly dull and been pointless to even try to use.  When I do it either leaves a mark only on the nail or gives the nail a weird split.
Lisa M.
St. Paul, MN
Until someone trimmed my cuticles and my eyebrows for me I never knew these existed. Then when I went to shop for them most of the prices were outrageous! But this brand is always dependable and this was a great price, with very little packaging.
Gabriela V.
My husband uses them to clip his nose hairs they are very safe to use in there I use them to trim my brows and I love that they don't stab me
Liz A.
These cheap scissors get dull pretty fast. You get what you pay for. They are okay for a travel kit but quality will last you longer!
Alicia A.
These little scissors work great. They are sharp and trim hairs without any problem and the rounded ends protect you from pinching.
Desiree F.
Klamath Falls , OR
I'm not sure why I am reviewing this...I did not buy these and have not used them...Influenster just had me review.
Janda M.
These are the best nail clippers for me and my kids!  They don't rip the nail, they cut the nail nice and clean.
Wanda C.
Savannah , GA
Love this scissors . I usually use them to cut of any long lash extensions. They easy to carry and store .
Angela W.
Jackson, MN
Works well for those unsightly nose hairs, without having to worry about painful nicks or cuts.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
The trim products are
very good and I love them, these scissors are made of stainless steel,
in my Venezuelan country I sold them very much when I saw them in
perfumery, since these products were imported and many people looked for
it to remove their facial hair, especially those of the Nose, are unisex for suspicion and the pack of 6 has a cost of about $ 30