Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Lily F.
vancouver
There a little to rough for my nails. I think they would work best on acrylic or even gel nails.
Yessenia E.
Aguada
I use these emery boards to travel, just because they're thinner than the normal ones and I don't have to worry about losing them, because if I do, they'll be really easy to replace since they're so inexpensive. I also like that they can be found pretty much at any store that you go to. I would recommend this product but, I must warn you that these don't last as long as thicker emery boards.
Andreana K.
Johannesburg
Simple, perfect nail files which enhance the nail It is of good value and not pricey. You are able to shape your nail well giving it a professional finish look. I only buy this. I bought it at a department store. I would definitely buy it again
Candace L.
Good emery board. Files nails well without wearing down easily. Have bought this product several times and will buy again. I've used it on natural nails and on acrylics. Only issue is that the board breaks a little easily if too much pressure is applied when using it.
Melissa A.
Apohaqui , IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge fan of the entire trim line. I live in a small town and it’s either trim or Revlon and you can’t beat the price of trim! These files work great to prep my nails before I apply kiss press on nails!
Andrea D.
Tijuana
The product itself it's good and works, but the lack of precision on the file is not a great characteristic to have while trying to give some shape to yours nails, I would recommend them but at the same time I'll choose a sally Hansen nail file just for the grip and durability
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
I buy these over and over again because they are inexpensive and keep my home manicure obsession going well. I often get compliments on my nails. Prep work is usually the reason for a nice looking (and lack of prep the opposite) end result. I have to say that these nail files are a big reason that my nails look nice.
Natalia I.
Es bueno este producto pero me pasa que como es barato no es tan bueno como otras marcas, lo recomiendo para la gente que quiere ahorrar. el precio es de 3 dolares aprox.
Aditi C.
Even these are the regular files everyone uses I think this brand is really great as they last long, they ease to use and you can have it in your purse With you
Mai Li 리.
Columbia, SC
I loooooooove this i love nail files in general its a holy grail for every nails since it gives shape to it add more its comfortable nails when you filed it
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon