Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Christina W.
Charlottesvle, VA
These are super basic but get the job done. Whether it’s due to a broken nail or freshly cut.
Cynthia m.
For natural nails this performs well. If I'm wearing gel Polish I prefer something different.
lori m.
cheboygan
Purchased at: Amazon
Good price, good quality. Perfect for quick touch ups or filing a broken nail. Long lasting.
Samantha C.
La Feria, TX
Great buy, and will last you a good while depending on your choice of throwing out or reusing
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
Like them they're good and small to take anywhere they're really good on my nails I recommend
Melyssa B.
Barksdale Air Force Base
These files are super flimsy and you go through so many of them at a time! Was not impressed!
Elena B.
Lancaster, CA
They help the snags i get when i break a nail. I would recommend it to my family and friends.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
They are the same as any other brand of emery boards. I think they are all pretty much alike.
Tammie W.
Burlington, IA
Really sturdy product files really good without having to add extra pressure while doing it
Tonya G.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Great nail files! These are my favorite nail files to keep in my purse or in my desk drawer
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon