Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Natalie R.
Pomona , CA
I love this ! I honestly always would rather file my nails then to cut them ! These are AMAZING !
Julia T.
Columbia Hts, MN
I keep these in my purse because you can never run out of these especially on the go! I love them
Katrina B.
Newport News, VA
Love it. Great because I have extras if I lose them and it shapes my nails great. A go to product
Nicole A.
Purchased at: Target
This are inexpensive and work well. They work well and you get a lot for your money. Good value.
Ayla V.
Ranger, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so great to have for those pesky snags on your nails. Very affordable and easy to use.
katherine m.
Van Nuys, CA
I like Trim Quality Emery Boards because is easy to find it, is so cheap and is a good product :)
Autumn C.
These are not my favorite. I like the soft long boards. They last a lot longer than these boards.
Nicole B.
magnolia
Does the job 🤷‍♀️ have used these for years and years and will continue to do so. Great product.
Brianna C.
Thayer
I've used these nail files for years. They work great and have 2 sides of different coarseness.
makayla h.
Honestly if you are looking for a cheap disposable file this is your guy. They don't last long
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon