Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

moriah c.
Massena, NY
Quality boards. I haven't had any peel apart or anything weird even though I tend to have them loose in my purse. Perfect for small chips and touch ups as well as a full on file down.
Allison M.
Tampa
These are great. I alway keep a file in the car, my work tote, by my bed...never know when you’ll need one! It’s great that so many come in a pack! They work really well and are not too flimsy.
Anna M.
Pana, IL
These work well as a nail file. Kind of rough so i follow up with a smoother TRIM nail file. But i have purchased these over and over and they are great for the price.
Jessica B.
These files are super flimsy and have to be replaced frequently. They do file nicely and are cheap, however. If you're looking for a cheap file to just get the job done, these will do.
Venessa S.
Perfect for natural nails and nice to have more than two files at a time disposable and gets the job done they are sort of flimsy so you have to be gentle but the file grade is great.
Leanne K.
Kingston, PA
These boards are classics. I have been using these since I was 10. Every time I try a new nail file, I am disappointed, and always go back to these. Best part, they are inexpensive!
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
These nail files work well but do not last long. I usually will use them once of twice and then have to toss them. They are basically just sand paper in file form.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
These are very affordable. Which I like very much, because you don't get too many uses out of 1 file. Each side is supposed to have a different roughness, but as I was just feeling them it really isn't entirely that different at all. I swear I remember the lighter side being more of a finer file, and the darker side being a lot more rough. There is some degree of a difference but not enough for me personally. For as inexpensive as these are though I really can't complain too much. They do get the job done. I've been using these for years. Although I do buy other files and buffers that are more expensive, these are a staple piece to have in your bathroom or purse. And since they are so inexpensive, I like to hand them out to friends and family that need one for their purse or need to fix a little chip in a nail.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
Purchased at: CVS
Definitely not the sturdiest nail field but they do the trick? The pack comes with so many that it doesn’t bother if they only last a few uses. Also convenient to carry in a purse!
Aleta W.
Jacksonville
Awesome nail salon files Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct. they are perfect for you to use and to carry in your purse. They file your nails expertly
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon