Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
These do exactly what you think. Work fine, got them at Walmart, would buy it again, nice and inexpensive
Jillian C.
Great for the price. I can always rely on these to do a good job. I always make sure to keep them around.
Amanda J.
Fort Collins
These do well for an inexpensive nail file. They don’t last very long, but they work well for a few weeks
Amy R.
Ardmore, OK
Good deal for a good price. They never fail me - even my daughter loves them
They get the job done right
carrie g.
Waldoboro, ME
They work great for disposables nail files. They work good on acrylic nails too. I would recommend them.
Lea L.
Great product love the price easy to open package . You can purchase this brand most anywhere. Excellent
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
I carry these in my bag for everyday use. They are great for emergency nail problems that require a file.
estela g.
Brookshire, TX
I like that the file does its job but I don't like that it runs out quick but I like the price it's cheap
Vanessa H.
Lumberton, NC
Love em. They last along time. The filing is easy. I have tons of em. Not expensive and work wonderfully.
Lindsey W.
Good value. Love getting multiples - I can throw them in bags, and keep them around wherever I need them.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon