Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Shana C.
Chesapeake
Generic nail files that are nice and sharp. They're more of a firm nail file as opposed to those softer ones
Beth E.
A nail fine is a nail file right. But in all seriousness I love all the trim products. It's worth the price..
Tiffiny S.
Sallisaw , OK
These nail filers are cheap and do the job. I would recommend these to anyone. They are easy to use as well.
Marcie E.
They come in handy when I need a quick file. They get worn out rather quickly but hey, it gets the job done.
Jordan W.
Bridgeport, CT
I have at least 2 of these in all of my purses. They’re durable, easy to use, and compact. The perfect file.
Fabiola P.
Magna, UT
Great price and great product! Very nice and cheap. Purchased at Walmart but sold widely. Would recommend.
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
Great basic nail file that I keep in my purse. I usually grab them at the drugstore. This is a great brand.
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
Super inexpensive. Gets the job done. Broke the file on the first use, so glad there’s so many in the pack.
Linda S.
Boston Massachusetts
My husband and I go these like candy. They file our nails fine. They’re disposable so we can just toss it.
Rebecca G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are the best to file your nails with I have one in my purse, my car, restroom and in my husbands car
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon