Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I always use Trim borders, files and blocks. I like the high quality and the affordability of these products.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
I love that they are cheap however they are like sand paper i love it they work so well and never let me down
Jennifer P.
Conshohocken, PA
cheap and get the job done. easy to carry around with. cheap and get the job done. easy to carry around with.
lizbet r.
ca
This is a really good nail file that is really cheap and gets the job done perfectly its also an easy access.
Noelle M.
Clifton, AZ
These files are the ones I buy most. They are easy to use and aren’t pricey at all. I got them from Walmart.
Beth E.
A nail fine is a nail file right. But in all seriousness I love all the trim products. It's worth the price..
Kim G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite emery board. Other brands are too rough for my delicate nails but these are very fine.
Tess M.
vidor
Love these. They’re cheap and get the job done. I have thick nails, so I was surprised when they didn’t break
Katie W.
Anoka
Love them, work great, use regularly, makes my nails look very good. Other nrands get dull quicker and break.
Marcie E.
They come in handy when I need a quick file. They get worn out rather quickly but hey, it gets the job done.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon