Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Evie M.
Not my favorite filers, but they work well for using on the go. I like that there disposable and easy to carry.
Kaysie W.
Maryville, MO
Really good for a throw away file! I like how small they are, easy to throw in a bag or objet to file on the go
Jeneya O.
Missoula, MT
Great emery boards for on the go. I keep then in my purse just in case i need them. Small yet get the job done!
Katie W.
Anoka
Love them, work great, use regularly, makes my nails look very good. Other nrands get dull quicker and break.
Kirsten B.
Pembroke
Trim emery boards have been my go to product for years. They are inexpensive and get the job done every time.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I always use Trim borders, files and blocks. I like the high quality and the affordability of these products.
Jordan W.
Bridgeport, CT
I have at least 2 of these in all of my purses. They’re durable, easy to use, and compact. The perfect file.
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
Works well, as basic and cheap as you can get but they get the job done well. These are nice to keep on hand
Luseane H.
Montclair, CA
Purchased at: Target
Can’t really go wrong with a nail file. I like to keep my nails nice and trimmed and these help me to do so.
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
These emory boards work just fine and as described. Effectively files nails. Sturdy construction. Good value.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon