Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Chelsey P.
Chattanooga, TN
I keep my nails pretty short and absolutely hate having jagged edges on my nails, so I always buy nail files in bulk and keep them everywhere. These work just fine as long as you’re gentle.
Wendy S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an ok product good for a quick file when you don’t have a heavier board on hand. Not so great at filing down nail strips after application. My mother in law uses them for her Ofer nails. Always have these on hand.
Paige W.
Ballston Lake, NY
These get the job done just fine! I love my nails to be very short and clean and this does amazing. They are very easy to use and cheap and work just as well, if not better than more expensive brands!
Brittany M.
Booneville, MS
I don’t use these very often but when I do they’re just your basic nail file. It helps keep me from biting my nails, keeping them files down when they chip. I buy these because they’re affordable and work well.
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
My nail yesterday on even after I am and this really help me get them even feels very cheap and one thing I liked about it was it was really last thing and I used it many times is that
Hanna R.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very affordable and love that it comes in a big pack! The only downside is I wish the back had a buffer to smooth the nails out so it can be a two in one filer. Other than that I think it’s a great value.
Shakira V.
They work good. Easy to use. And perfect size to grab and go. Comes with two so you can keep one at home and one on your purse last before it wares out and can clean to good in good shape
Morgan W.
These do the job without spending an arm and leg for a nail file. Definitely save your money and buy these. They last longer than a single file that you'd purchase elsewhere.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
Love this for at home or clients at work these, work well and don't crumble while using them!! I'd recommend these for those learning or wanting to file their own nails!!
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Quality boards. I haven't had any peel apart or anything weird even though I tend to have them loose in my purse. Perfect for small chips and touch ups as well as a full on file down.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon