Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Colleen N.
Hoschton
I was not impressed with these. They were thin and bent too easy when I applied pressure. For the price they are ok
Trish F.
Elgin
A nice, basic nail file. Easy to use and a great price. Always leaves my nails looking great. Definitely recommend.
Keiana J.
Macon
They Work Very Well. I Would Recommend It Because It Does My Nails Wonders. Not Only That But It Is Easy To Apply.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Great standard nail files. Nothing too fancy, Just what you need in a nail file. I like that they come in big packs
aaliya ♡.
Tucson
There worth getting I love them there so good you should get them these are good to use I suggest to get these ones
Josie A.
San Benito, TX
Easy to use and work with. Love how it comes with several of them. Perfect for having good hygiene. Works amazing.
Crystal B.
I find these are good in a pinch, but I'm not a big fan of them in general. They didn't seem to hold up well foe me
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
Good price for the amount you get. They last awhile too. Do what they need to do and good to carry around with you.
Sheree S.
Huntington, WV
These are good for basic nail files. I prefer to buy them because I often misplace them and they are not expensive.
Alexandra H.
Great product great price! I like to have basic nail files to keep in my car and bags these are perfect for that
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon