Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Samantha A.
cheap and does the job. cant complain. its a very average nail file. and ive seen it in quite a few stores as well
Lacey D.
Morgantown, WV
These are great little nail files. I love these. They’re so cheap and easy to replace and i like they way they file
Jennifer B.
Oologah, OK
i use these to form my nails when i do me nail. my husband like to use them too. fits in his small man hygiene bag.
Keiana J.
Macon
They Work Very Well. I Would Recommend It Because It Does My Nails Wonders. Not Only That But It Is Easy To Apply.
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
Good price for the amount you get. They last awhile too. Do what they need to do and good to carry around with you.
Candace C.
I love theses i use them all the time they are cheap and very affordable they are good quality and i recommend them
Trish F.
Elgin
A nice, basic nail file. Easy to use and a great price. Always leaves my nails looking great. Definitely recommend.
Melissa A.
These files are great use Them few time then throw out when done...I file down my nails evert I me I repaint them..
Mayra R.
They are good sometimes if u don't have thick nails, because they go by real quick and you won't even notice at all
Melissa N.
Super affordable and get the job done. They are thin but I like having these to file the corners of my nails.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon