Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Sharon S.
Duquoin il
They are ok files. They do the job for a few times of doing your nails but after they dont work as well. They are ok
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Simple cheap amd I xan take them everywhere and they store easy. These arethe best way to ho if you loose files alot
Genesis R.
Pasadena, TX
Any file hurts my brittle nails but that doesn't mean the product isn't good. Great nail filer I used it for my toes.
Josie A.
San Benito, TX
Easy to use and work with. Love how it comes with several of them. Perfect for having good hygiene. Works amazing.
Crystal A.
Good product.Always is reliable to file nails evenly without board bending or breaking.Plus they are a great value.
Sheree S.
Huntington, WV
These are good for basic nail files. I prefer to buy them because I often misplace them and they are not expensive.
alexis b.
Something that gets the job done. Without going too much over board. However i tend to loose them they are skinny.
Crystal B.
I find these are good in a pinch, but I'm not a big fan of them in general. They didn't seem to hold up well foe me
Colleen N.
Hoschton
I was not impressed with these. They were thin and bent too easy when I applied pressure. For the price they are ok
aaliya ♡.
Tucson
There worth getting I love them there so good you should get them these are good to use I suggest to get these ones
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon