Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Priscila C.
Danbury, CT
Amazing product! Good prices. What can I say? Trim is the best brand. I just want to find it in purse when I need haha
Samantha R.
They work really well when I need to file rough edges from my nails. I have one at my desk, purse and gym bag and car.
noemi g.
Works good. Better for finger nails than toe nails. Boards are kinda thin. Price isn't bad and you get a few in a pack.
Heather R.
They're good for throw away kind. Dont last too  long. Id opt for a better version of them. The brand is ok.
Maria R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product. Files away with ease. Comes with multiple soo that you never run out. Perfect to touch up you manicure.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Not bad and super affordable. I find myself repurchasing over and over for years. I always have one handy in my purse.
cynthia C.
These are really good, these are the best to use on the go! I always keep one at work. The price is really affordable!
Tara S.
Cheviot
Affordable basic nail file. They don't do anything fancy but they get the job done. I would definitely repurchase this
Dulce L.
Del Rio, TX
They are affordable for sure, but will not last long if looking for something that is good quality and long lasting.
Genesis R.
Pasadena, TX
Any file hurts my brittle nails but that doesn't mean the product isn't good. Great nail filer I used it for my toes.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon