Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Xochitl R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Awesome little filers, to have in hand. They are very sturdy and do a great job filing down the nails.totally recommend.
noemi g.
Works good. Better for finger nails than toe nails. Boards are kinda thin. Price isn't bad and you get a few in a pack.
Heather R.
They're good for throw away kind. Dont last too  long. Id opt for a better version of them. The brand is ok.
Paola J.
They work and are affordable. I sometimes find them at my local dollar store. Its a good value for the amount of filers
Olivia G.
San diego, CA
Easy to use when you have a bang nail you want to trim down. They are very flimsy. You definitly get what you pay for.
Maria R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product. Files away with ease. Comes with multiple soo that you never run out. Perfect to touch up you manicure.
Landry H.
Nixa, MO
Good trimmer. Easy to control and wasn't too rough on my fingernails. Very useful and easy to carry with me in public.
Tara S.
Cheviot
Affordable basic nail file. They don't do anything fancy but they get the job done. I would definitely repurchase this
Samantha R.
They work really well when I need to file rough edges from my nails. I have one at my desk, purse and gym bag and car.
Amber C.
Castleton, NY
These are reasonably priced and work just as well as any other brand I've used before and so easy to find in any store
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon