Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
I purchased these nail files at target and had never tried them before so I didn't know what to expect. For the price you pay for these it a steal. They surprisingly have lasted me a long time and are great files.
Tiffany G.
Baltimore , MD
Excellent price, very cheap. BUT i don’t get much use out of each file before it is too dull to use. There are other brands that are just as affordable that offer better quality in my opinion. It is a good back up option but not my goto product.
Kassy I.
Las Vegas
These break pretty easily but for the price I wouldn’t expect much more. They get the job done, but I wouldn’t count on getting more than a couple of uses out of each filer. I’d buy again because of the price!
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
There ugly, there plane and there is nothing that can beat them. There so easy to use and I love how think they are. I have bought these many times and will continue to do so. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I found these at Walmart. They were on the cheap side so I decided to get them. They work well for the price, and worth every few pennies. I don’t use them often but when I do they’re great for what I paid.
Erica R.
Powell, OH
Purchased at: Target
Is just harsh enough to file nails quickly but not so harsh that they turn out jagged or raggedy. I leave one at home and keep one in my purse in case a nail breaks off while I’m out of the house. I get these bc they’re cheap and effective
Julia A.
Minneapolis
I like these because they are thin - I keep my nails very short so I can't use thick files. I typically buy these from Target. The downfall is that these aren't very durable so I go through them frequently. They are inexpensive so I don't really mind.
Ashley R.
Jackson
nice little nail files they work great, I use mine all the time. I bought them at CVS they weren't very expensive. I only use this brand it's my favorite! they are easy to handle and file nicely!
Andriana ❤.
Coarse enough to work quickly, not too coarse to cause damage. Definitely recommended for purchase by others. Great tool to use for height maintenance, evenness, and hygienic purposes. Personally used in the place of a clipper.
LilTaco🌮 🌮.
These are pretty decent and very iconic I’ve seen my mom using these since I was a kid and I still use them to myself to this day until they wear out and I have to buy more inexpensive worth the buy
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon