Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Samantha M.
us
You can't go wrong with these nail files. The are easy to use and last a long time. I use them every time I do my nails.
Maria L.
These are really too thin for me but I still liked the results of this product. I really just use these for auck fix ups.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I just recently started filing my nails since I've been growing them out. The product gives me no problems what so ever.
Kaila C.
For the price you can't beat it! Gets the job done! You can find them at your local Walmart, target and most drug stores
Josenayeli R.
I have used this in the past I really don't use as much as I use probably cuz it intends to break easily than the others
Lisa B.
Cattaraugus, NY
super cheap buy they get the job done keep one in my purse and makeup bag for touch ups not much else to say about these
Cara M.
Athens , GA
These are great because it comes with so many! I keep them everywhere so if my nail breaks I can file them really quickly
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
These work well when your in a pinch. I still prefer my larger nail files. These do last over an extended period of time.
Xochitl R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Awesome little filers, to have in hand. They are very sturdy and do a great job filing down the nails.totally recommend.
Shelly W.
Claremore, OK
These work well to shape my nails the way I want them after clipping or when a nail breaks off. They are also affordable.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon