Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Lisa B.
Cattaraugus, NY
super cheap buy they get the job done keep one in my purse and makeup bag for touch ups not much else to say about these
Cara M.
Athens , GA
These are great because it comes with so many! I keep them everywhere so if my nail breaks I can file them really quickly
debra b.
Easley, SC
These are my go to nail files. You get enough that you can keep one in your purse, one in your car, one in your desk, etc
Xochitl R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Awesome little filers, to have in hand. They are very sturdy and do a great job filing down the nails.totally recommend.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
These work well when your in a pinch. I still prefer my larger nail files. These do last over an extended period of time.
Samantha M.
us
You can't go wrong with these nail files. The are easy to use and last a long time. I use them every time I do my nails.
Ashley E.
Tampa, Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly these aren’t the best for me. I feel like you have to use more effort to file and shape your nails to use this.
felisha m.
edinburg
i use these all the time when I do my nails very useful and they last you awhile its not so rough either its easy to use
Kandi V.
evansville, IN
Good to carry in the purse or for a quick reshaping. We use on natural nails. No idea how they would work on fake nails.
Maria L.
These are really too thin for me but I still liked the results of this product. I really just use these for auck fix ups.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon