Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Kendall V.
Clinton Township, MI
Gets the job done! This is my classic go to nail file. They're affordable enough to keep 1 everywhere so I'm never without
Stephanie P.
Mason City, IA
Do not use these often but in the past when I have use them they were great. Sprint is very inexpensive and does the trick
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
Not the best but, for simple run of the mill emery board files these will last forever! They are great for a kit or travel.
Drew T.
Sneads, FL
There the best of the best. Would recommend to anyone. They really know how to get your nails the way you want them to be.
Cara M.
Athens , GA
These are great because it comes with so many! I keep them everywhere so if my nail breaks I can file them really quickly
Lauren R.
Tulsa, OK
Great. Simple product. Works well for what I use it for which is filing my nails. Not a lot to say about an emery board.
felisha m.
edinburg
i use these all the time when I do my nails very useful and they last you awhile its not so rough either its easy to use
Josenayeli R.
I have used this in the past I really don't use as much as I use probably cuz it intends to break easily than the others
Lisa B.
Cattaraugus, NY
super cheap buy they get the job done keep one in my purse and makeup bag for touch ups not much else to say about these
Rashan C.
Houston , TX
Omg I love these. The are very easy to use, on toes and nails. These nail files are travel easy, I pack them in my purse.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon