Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Taja R.
Way too harsh, left my nails feeling jagged and sharp. Not a fan. Will only use if I have to and I don't have my usual go-to.
Rahniesha C.
Horn Lake, MS
Quick and simple they get the job done.. Easy to carry around and very helpful and quick fix for hang nails or broken nails.
Jamie J.
I love to use Trim Quality Emory boards. They give a smooth edge to my nails and allow me to not worry about breaks or snags!
Tiffany N.
Nail files err not that abrasive and thus didn't help get polish off , but they are great for buffing and being the nail edge
sue s.
It does the job but am not such a huge fan of this product. I prefer the metal made nail files , They have a more firm make.
Cristiana P.
Virginia Beach
Inexpensive nail files. They get the job done without spending a lot of money. Also the are the perfect size for small nails
Melissa R.
Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total)
Good to file down jagged nails from peeling. I have horrible nails.
Kim M.
Ranchos De Taos
These nail files are my go to for my and my family's needs. They are affordable. And are worth every penny you spend on them.
Nance S.
These are what I grew up with my mom and granny using, and the work just perfect for me now. Go with what you know and trust.
Desirae H.
Waco, TX
Use these for my self to round out my nails also use them for my boyfriend. I have always bought these they are easy to find
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon