Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Katelyn E.
Crestview, Florida
Love these nail files! They tandem to snap in half but always return to buy some more! I always have them with me at all times.
Ashleyanne H.
Flimsy single use.  But plentiful pack..... thin so they get under a nail edge more comfortably than a thicker file.
Taja R.
Way too harsh, left my nails feeling jagged and sharp. Not a fan. Will only use if I have to and I don't have my usual go-to.
iris d.
Fort Worth, TX
Great emery boards. They are inexpensive so if you loose them it's not a big deal. I buy the packs and they last a long time.
Desirae H.
Waco, TX
Use these for my self to round out my nails also use them for my boyfriend. I have always bought these they are easy to find
Nance S.
These are what I grew up with my mom and granny using, and the work just perfect for me now. Go with what you know and trust.
Tiffany N.
Nail files err not that abrasive and thus didn't help get polish off , but they are great for buffing and being the nail edge
Melissa R.
Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total)
Good to file down jagged nails from peeling. I have horrible nails.
Paige M.
Nashville
Purchased at: Walmart
I will have all of the above I have a cig I have been in the hospital since he was a little info on the Internet or anything
Rahniesha C.
Horn Lake, MS
Quick and simple they get the job done.. Easy to carry around and very helpful and quick fix for hang nails or broken nails.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon