Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Betty O.
Modesto, CA
These have been around forever. My mom used to use them when I was a kid and now I use them. Their cheap, but they work great!
Kacy C.
Morehead, KY
Very basic, simple nail files. They're small so they're easy for on the go. They work well and do what they're supposed to do.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
I don't know why I got these. I hate emery boards and these are just the same. Weak, flimsy and they're completely ineffective
jasmyne m.
I like how it gets the job done. Its is pretty easy to use but i think it should be more thicker.Over all i love this product.
Ashleyanne H.
Flimsy single use.  But plentiful pack..... thin so they get under a nail edge more comfortably than a thicker file.
jessica e.
McKeesport, PA
these last a long time. i like this brand alot. i would recommend this to others. it is not to pricey depends on where you go.
Autumn B.
Good quality emery boards. They last a long time and are very strong/sturdy. These are great for keeping my nails looking good.
Twana S.
Plantation , FL
These nail files are perfect for on the go! Throw them in your purse or luggage and you can get a quick mani or pedi anywhere!
Courtney L.
Phelan
Good for small jobs. Otherwise I feel they are a bit flimsy but for the price they aren't bad. I like the thicker files better.
Amber C.
Appomattox, VA
These are awesome and my girls love them too! Trim Quality Emery Boards are perfect for Mommy and the little Princesses as well
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon