Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I've been using these since I was little and still buy them today! They're my go-to nail files and last so long even for the price.
Shelby J.
Garland
Purchased at: Walmart
These honestly aren’t my favorite and seem pretty flimsy every time I use them. I feel like when I have to file harder they bend.
erica c.
DUBOIS, PA
They do the job, to file nails. I wouldn't want to use it more than once or twice. They bend easily and get used up pretty afst.
Jenny C.
I like these because they're cheap, work well and they have enough in a pack where if I break one, lose one, I always have more!
Whitney B.
Kelso, WA
Enjoy these because they are inexpensive and effective. Last quite a while and when I'm ready for a few one, just toss the last!
TERI F.
PELL CITY, AL
These are great to have on hand. Inexpensive and plentiful stop you can throw one in your purse, your desk and a few at home too
Lacy H.
Cleburne
There so cheap and they get the job done. Whats better than that? Nothing! Why pay more when you can pay less with a good product
Jen S.
Springfield, MA
These nail files are great! They work perfectly and are inexpensive! They are definitely great value for the price and last long!
Shannon B.
Super affordable and they get the job done. I like that you get so many in one pack so when one gets dull you just grab the next
Teresa C.
Conneaut, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Fall apart easy. My nails wear this product down. It wears away fast.zeveral broke on me. I'm not very fond if these Emory boards
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon