Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Staisy C.
These are very cheap one time use bords. They are so thin so it's a little hard to get a good grip and they are rather flimsy too.
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
For the price you can't beat it. My mother used to use these when i was younger and I continue to use them well into my adulthood.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
These are great I have them everywhere; car, purse, bathroom, make up bag, nail bag, dressing room. These are great to have handy!
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
Love these nail files. Inexpensive i buy them in bulk! Last longer too because they file your nails to the t in a couple of strokes
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Great price point and easy v to through in a makeup or toiletry bag so you're better caught with a rough nail and no way to fix it.
Tammy V.
These Emory boards are great for one or two uses. Don't last much linger than that. I keep a package at home in purse and at work.
jesslyn o.
Casselberry , FL
Files are files. I really can't complain about these. They work just like regular good files. They aren't flimsy which is a plus.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
There so cheap and they get the job done. Whats better than that? Nothing! Why pay more when you can pay less with a good product
Kourtney B.
APPALACHIa, VA
My family has used these for years. There has been several brands, types, sizes and this is always our go to and always will be!
Diana G.
Bell, CA
I was shocked with this product. I didn't think it would file great. But to my surprise it worked pretty well and it was durable.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon