Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Jazmine G.
Fort Worth , TX
They file my nails pretty fast. And keeps my nails even. I like this for when your in the go and your nail chips and you need to fix it
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I love these. They are very affordable and long lasting. The sandpaper part doesn't pull up right away like some of the cheaper brands.
Demetria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I like that they have So many in a pack. I'm always losing my files. And my nails grow like crazy. It's nice having done extra oin hand
ANJELETTA C.
Beckley, WV
An excellent value for the price point. They last for a very long time and work very, very well. I can achieve the perfect nail shape
Sherrie J.
Johnson City, TN
Great quality at a great price. Each has a rough and gentle side. I have used these for decades and no doubt will continue to do so.
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Great memory board. Good price for what you get. I also use on my babies nails. I think it's cheaper to buy at Wal-Mart than amazon.
Christina D.
Berry, AL
These are the greatest boards, you know when you buy some there not very good,these are great,I get a perfect shaped nail Everytime.
Jacqueline B.
Vancouver
Super cheap, and they dont shred my thin nails. I can buy a multi pack and have one in evey drawer. Only file I can use on my nails.
Tiffany H.
I like keeping these in my purse! They're small but they do the trick. Good quality at a very affordable price. I will never run out!
Kristina B.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these because they are super cheap, disposable and come in a huge pack. I’m not huge on my nails if I’m not getting them done.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon