Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Kaitlin R.
Fort Worth, TX
Not bad should be cheaper but they do the job and are pretty cheap already I'd buy again when I need more wish they sold more together
Sharon T.
Monongahela
I buy these when in a financial pinch and they work well and don't feel to bad about throwing them away because they aren't expensive.
Evelyn G.
Columbus , OH
Great amount not as strong but do the job to file down the nails. Can’t go without filing my nails and these are great to carry around.
Aaliyah V.
West Palm Beach, FL
One of the best brands for filing down nails or clipping them. I use these to do my nails quickly or to do someone in my family's nails
Sandy A.
Cerulean, KY
nice and cheap, does an awesome job, love that you can carry them in your purse and toss them in the trash when you get done with them
Stacy R.
Larchmont, NY
They're nail files. They get the job done, and of course they're on the cheaper side so they don't last forever, but the value is good.
Demetria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I like that they have So many in a pack. I'm always losing my files. And my nails grow like crazy. It's nice having done extra oin hand
Janna Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Basic but always good to have in my makeup bag in case of a snag. Usually cheap and can get them at any drug store. Gets the job done!
Jazmine G.
Fort Worth , TX
They file my nails pretty fast. And keeps my nails even. I like this for when your in the go and your nail chips and you need to fix it
Deanne G.
Olathe, KS
These are my go-to keep in the purse emery boards. They work great, but are cheap enough that it's okay if lose one or two (or twenty!)
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon