Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

April M.
Fromberg, MT
These files are cheap and convenient to store around my home, office and car. There are many in a pack but they are not the best quality
Missy O.
Reidsville, GA
Nice nail files for the money. You get 2 per pack so I put one in my purse and one on my nightstand. They hold up pretty well. Recommend.
Julie M.
New Mexico
If you need to file to throw in your purse great for on-the-go these are perfect they are disposable and easy to use but they do wear out
Tiffany S.
Decatur, GA
These are fine for single use but if you're somewhat aggressive or plan to use these with any type of artificial nail they will not last.
christina g.
Alton, TX
These nail files are really good and the price is great too ... I always buy these.. why buy expensive files when these work just as well
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
I use just the basic energy board gets the job done every time..I'm a simple kind of women so I don't need super fancy to shape my nails
Kirstin S.
iowa
These do the job. They file and perform the job until the grit wears off. Not expensive so easy enough to replace after a couple months.
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
God I hate these things! They don’t last and they screw up my nails sooooo bad. I have bought these twice and they never do a good job.
Kalei H.
These are your standards emery boards. They are good for shaping your nails and getting them smooth. Very low price for decent quality
Stacy R.
Larchmont, NY
They're nail files. They get the job done, and of course they're on the cheaper side so they don't last forever, but the value is good.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon