Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Jaime F.
Manchester
Good quality Emory board. It's not it's not a flimsy cardboard so it does last and it sand does not wear down fast unlike some other ones do.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
These are extremely flimsy. It's very hard to level out your nail, it was also very rough. I like the 4 in 1 that I get at Sally's beauty.
Joselyn M.
I like these if i were only to use them for like a couple nails ( 3-5) because they do break easily and stop working so well after a while
Trisha H.
Soooooooo crappy they brake too easy and they don't do a dang thing for my nails. I will stick with my dollar tree files they work great .
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH
Love this stuff! I always keep one in my purse for whenever I need it. I always purchase mine at Walmart since it is cheaper to get there.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
These are great for keeping the nails smooth and even. It's even better that there are so many as they tend to disappear around the house.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
These make having a nail file handy very easy. Plus the multi pack makes it where I dont have to keep buying files. Plus the price is great
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
I love these when I do my own pedi. Very soft and not rough for the toes. Since I'm super ticklish! I even recommend it to use on babies !
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
These work well to file nails but they are very rough and tend to over file. They make a lot of dust too. They are very inexpensive though.
Lacretia C.
Memphis, TN
These Emery boards are so convenient. I have one in every bag, purse and backpack. Not only that but they don't break easily and they last.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon