Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Laura L.
Greenfield, OH
Super versatile and affordable! These are so handy I can keep one everywhere I go. This was my first time using them and I'll keep buying them!
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Cheap quality but they get the work done. Nothing much to say about these than your regular nail file. I find these at Target for a fair price.
Heidi H.
Adams
Have always used these. Tried and true. Always work wonderfully. Carry one with me at all times..because you never know when you will need one.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
This Emory boards never lasted long but the few days they did, they made my nails very rough and unpleasant. I don't think I'll buy them again.
Jaime F.
Manchester
Good quality Emory board. It's not it's not a flimsy cardboard so it does last and it sand does not wear down fast unlike some other ones do.
Daisy P.
Fort Irwin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Basic nail files. Extremely inexpensive but because of that they wear down quickly. It comes with the price and it isnt hard to replace them.
Crystal B.
It's a typical nail file. Not too much can be said about them. I use them because they are cheap and they do the job. I would use them again.
Laura M.
Cincinnati, OH
The trim emery boards are great they work so you can file your nails the shape you want them. And if you nail breaks it will shape them again
Gabriela B.
Mexico
Very good when making a full set of nail or just doing a srlf manicure or pedicure.i used this nail failed all the time and price is good too
Marlene Q.
Hanford, CA
I like how this works on my nails it leaves them really really soft but the only thing I don't like is the fact that my skin hurts afterwards
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon