Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Channelle W.
Peoria, AZ
A basic product that does exactly what I want and need it to do. I've used this product for years and will continue to use it for yearw to come.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I feel like these are kind of every girls staple Emery board. Most of us watched our mothers use these so it's common sense we would follow suit.
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
These are great for the price... I go through nail
Files like water so the fact that these come with so many per pack I can have one everywhere!
Eliana R.
Yakima, WA
Great for filing and small and thin enough to take on the go. Always keep one in my make up bag or in my purse to take on the go; just in case!
Anastasia Y.
Brooklyn
Not bad, but not great. They do the job but they don't last long and are very flimsy. You're better off spending the extra $2 on a better file.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
This Emory boards never lasted long but the few days they did, they made my nails very rough and unpleasant. I don't think I'll buy them again.
Cristina R.
I have been using these for years! I love it! Does the job! Available in most stores and cheap! I usually get these at both Target and Walmart!
Ashley G.
Potosi
I have always used this kind of Emery board. They are the best in my opinion. I will never have any complaints and I will continue to buy them.
Tianni B.
New Bedford, MA
These I find work really good in my natural nails and not as abrasive as the black ones at sally beauty supply that I love for artificial nails
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Cheap quality but they get the work done. Nothing much to say about these than your regular nail file. I find these at Target for a fair price.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon