Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Ashley D.
Bay St Louis, MS
Trim emery board okay product I prefer metal handle and the metal are the one that looks like glass I just like the way they work on your fingernails
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
These are very affordable. They are the classic nail files I've used for at least 10 years. I haven't used any other kind because they work so well!
Candyce C.
My go to files. I keep them in my car, at my desk, in my travel bag, and on my nightstands. Never know when you're gonna need one in an emergency.
Crystal R.
These nail files work great. They have a regular nail file shape and work as good as most nail files I've tried. It's easy to use and a good value.
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Very good little nail files to keep in your purse on the go whenever you get a snag in your nails. I do tend to use them twice the throw them away
Melinda Y.
Woodside, NY
Gets the job done and easy to use. Files the nails very quicly and smoothly. Have been using this product for about 3 years and I really enjoy it.
Asia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These last for a long time and are a good quality I like how many of these you get in one package as well and the size is nice to just put anywhere
Angelina R.
They are cheap and I put these in my knitting and crochet notions bags to take care of any snags that pop up. I also used these for my weekly Mani.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are dinky files but they are not meant to last forever or be super durable. They are more ofna disposable nail file after about 5 uses for me
Rachel G.
Jefferson
This old fashion emery board does the job of smoothing out trimmed nails. It's always good to have these somewhere in your home or for traveling.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon