Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
I've always bought TRIM emery boards to file my nails with. I get a lot files in one pack and I really likethat. One pack will last a very long time.
candy t.
Palmer, AK
Purchased at: Walmart
Good! Just a good dependable set of buffers, clippers and emory boards. Have used them for years and have het to find anything better for the money.
Kylie J.
De Soto, MO
Great product! I would love to get this product for free because I would do it on my YouTube channel. I bought this fromWalmart . Very easy to apply.
Aspen B.
Hickory, NC
Great quality and I love that if I lose a few, there is no harm, since they are a great price. I've used these for years and keep going back to them.
Wendy L.
Not only do i love the price, but these nail files work great. One pack lasts me all year (or more)
and you control how much filling your nails need.
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
These are obviously a staple. Any girl should have about have a dozen laying around. I kept some in my car, purse, desk and nightstand. Just in case!
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Don't waste your time or money! Flimsy and doesn't do well with thick nails. I have tried these on several occasions and just can't get them to work!
Ashley D.
Bay St Louis, MS
Trim emery board okay product I prefer metal handle and the metal are the one that looks like glass I just like the way they work on your fingernails
Amanda K.
Junction City, WI
These really get the job done! They really last a long time! I have been using these for many years! I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Brittany D.
Pearl, MS
My nails are pretty thin, so these go a long way for me personally and are surprisungly long lasting and heavy duty. I suggest any of these products♡
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon