Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
I always have a back up when I lose one!!! These are super cheap and affordable, while doing what needs done. Not fashionable, but the quality is superb
Robin C.
Prospect, OH
Great product! I keep one in the car, my purse, the diaper bag and use them on myself and my kids! They are super handy and great size to take anywhere.
Catherine M.
This product is okay. They are neither great nor bad. They are useful for minimum trimming; I wouldn't recommend completely shaping your nails with them.
Melissa L.
These are your standard emery boards. Pretty cheap and do an okay job. If you press too hard they can snap in half but for the price, they're still good!
Griselda M.
Los angeles, CA
My go tos always. I do my own nails every week and they work amazing. They're extremely affordable since I go through them quickly and I would recommend.
Drew D.
Kent, Wa
I use these for when I’m traveling, that way if I leave it behind I’m not out a lot of money. It’s a great bulk pick up with out spending a lot of money.
Aleathea A.
Joplin, MO
I wouldn't say that these are the best files I've ever used, but they'll work in a pinch for sure. They file pretty well, but there are better out there.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
These are cheap and very handy and will help with giving you know a really nice shape specially if you're into being a manicurist or doing acrylic nails
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I always charge one in my wallet, my nails are very fragile and tend to break, with this I quickly fix the situation. They are cheap and last a long time
Kaylee W.
My favorite files. They are cheap and you get so many in a pack. I literally put it in every bag I have. They last fairly long and they work really well.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon