Trim Quality Emery Boards. Nail Files. 2-pack (40 Total) uploaded by Ashley W.

BY TRIM

Diondra E.
I used these so much and it really helps with troubling nails. I love to use these on my sister's and aunt for a spa day! Then continue to paint my nails.
Kristen M.
Syracuse, NY
They break. Easily. And they dull down after a couple of uses. They’re pretty cheap though and there’s a ton of them, so they’re supposed to be disposable.
Jessica C.
These files come in a multi pack of several Emory board files. Easy to travel with files. Not completely sturdy but good enough for the inexpensive price.
Jessica B.
Cheap and effective. Can't really ask for more. Beware, there is some sort of fairy that appears and hides them though. Out of 40 I probably have 15 left.
Maite R.
I do not like these filing boards. They are extremely rough on the nails. It is hard to get the shape you want and have a smooth nail with this nail filer.
Kamaljit K.
This product does the job. It very affordable. Always have used these products. It may not be fancy but it's good. It can be found at any local drugstore.
Lieta W.
Phila, PA
Very useful nail files. I use them for my cats too when I trim their nails! They do not cost much either and you get a good amount of use out of each one.
Kendra B.
I love this product. It is not expensive and it is dual sided to shape and smooth the nail after or before a manicure. You can buy this product at target.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
These suckers are the ones always buy no doubt! Ever since we were young my mom would always get these, they last forever! One will literally do a big job
Mary V.
Bay City, MI
Best emery boards, and the cheapest. Usually only 1 dollar or so. And they last a long time. I file my nails alot and it lasts at least 1 week per board.
Erin C.
Does the sandy-ness come off ? If so until how long ?

Amazon